Monday, September 22, 2008

Memories

1. As you comment on my blog, leave one (or 2 or 3 or 10) memories that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember.
2. Next, repost these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty fun to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you are playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave a memory about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you do not have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
Have fun!

2 comments:

The Hoffmans said...

Hmm, so much to write so little space. Something that used to make dad laugh was when you would attempt to speak spanish, he used to call it your spanglish!

sophie said...

There are too many! Let's see...a more recent-ish memory I have is when you came and stayed with Mike and I before the wedding. Mike convinced you to get a drink at Oregano's..and then we went back the next night and had a pizzookie for dinner. I had so much fun that weekend! Miss you! :)